What is Cybercrime?: Beginner Level Part – 9
Types of Cybercrime?
Cyber Crime is the use of computer and network to do the illegal activities such as spreading the virus, online bullying, performing unauthorized electronic fund transfers, and etc. Most of the cyber crime occurs through the internet alone.Some of them can be carried out by the Mobile phones via SMS and online chat application.
- How to Hack : Beginner Level Part -1
- Types of Hackers: Beginner Level Part -2
- Types of Hacking: Beginner Level Part -3
- How to be Anonymous: Beginner Level Part -4
- Hacker Dictionary: Beginner Level Part – 5
- How to Hack Windows: Beginner Level Part -6
- Different phases of ethical hacking: Beginner Level Part – 7
- Skills of Hacker: Beginner Level Part – 8
- What is Cybercrime?: Beginner Level Part – 9
Type of Cybercrime
These are the types of cyber crimes:
Intentional hacking for personal benefits through the use of computer systems and networks.
Exploring the personal information such as email address, phone numbers, account details, etc of others without their knowledge to the internet.
Stealing some persons data and impersonating that person.
Sharing copyrighted files/information:
Distributing the copyrighted contents such as eBooks and computer programs etc.
Electronic funds transfer:
Gaining access to the bank computer networks and making the illegal fund transfers.
Electronic money laundering:
Making money with the computer through laundering.
The method of intercepting the ATM Cards details, credit card stealing and PIN numbers. These details are used to withdraw money from the intercepted accounts.
Denial of Service Attacks:
Attacking the server in the multiple location to attack the server with a view of shutting them down.
Spamming is te method of sending the emails usaly containst the advertisement and phising contents.
Keep supporting us, next update wil be very soon.
If you did not went through other parts of this course, then gothrough them from part one.